Lincat PO630-2 Twin Deck Pizza Oven - 12 x 12"Pizzas
Lincat PO630-2 summaryThe Lincat PO630-2 is an electric twin deck pizza oven with a brick base for crisper cooking. The temperature ranges from 80-480 °C, toughened safety glass window for external viewing, temperature display gauge to monitor oven temperature more accurately and with a 20-minute timer and adjustable feet this pizza oven is a great addition to any kitchen.
Why should I buy the Lincat PO630-2?Lincat’s pizza ovens are ideal not only for Italian restaurants and pizzerias, but also for a wide range of establishments, from the smaller takeaway, café or snack bar, to fast food outlets, canteens, education and leisure establishments. A modern and stylish range of pizza ovens built to the highest specification. All products in the range offer reliability and durability – an essential prerequisite for any busy kitchen! Perfect for deep pan, thin crust, fresh dough, part baked or frozen pizzas, they are also ideal for cooking a variety of other foods such as ciabatta, naan and garlic bread and also lasagne, jacket potatoes, pies, pasties and pastries. Lincat have an extensive range of Single and twin deck pizza ovens - ideal for restaurants, pizzerias, takeaways, cafes and fast food outlets. Lincat pizza ovens are built to the highest specifications. Featuring a firebrick base for crisp even cooking, they are perfect for deep pan, thin crust fresh dough part baked or frozen pizzas. Lincat pizza ovens are also ideal for cooking a variety of other foods such as ciabatta, naan and garlic bread, also lasagna, jacket potatoes, pies and pastries.
• Maximum temperature 480ºC
• Toughened safety glass external viewing window
• Double-glazed door construction for energy efficiency
• Temperature display gauge to monitor oven
temperature more accurately
• Internal illumination for better visibility of product and
enhanced appearance in front of house applications
• Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
• Firebrick base for crisp, even cooking of pizza bases
• Thermostatic control
• Initial heat up to 240ºC in approximately 40 minutes
• 20 minute audible timer
• Countertop units - optional floor stands available
• Hygienic stainless steel interior and exterior
• Separate heat controls for top and base
of oven compartment
• Twin deck model has independent
controls for each deck
Pizza oven image shows optional floor stand.
category Brand Lincat Temperature Range 30C to 480C Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - 3 phase Power Supply 3 Phase Weight (kg) 181 KG Power 14.4kW Capacity 12 x 12'' pizzas Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 675 1286 1002 Cm 67.5 128.6 100.2 Inches (approx) 26 50 39
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£69.88 £16.13 £2515.68 £553.45 £1962.23 £147.24 60
£46.88 £10.82 £2812.80 £618.82 £2193.98 £378.99 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£74.41 £17.17 £2678.76 £589.33 £2089.43 £274.44 60
£52.63 £12.15 £3157.80 £694.72 £2463.08 £648.09All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Lincat PO630-2
Be the first to write a review on Lincat PO630-2
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)