Equipment Leasing made Easy
Equipment Leasing made Easy
If your business needs new equipment, EasyEquipment can help. Whatever your sector, we'll match you with the best equipment leasing solution for your needs - quickly and simply, with no obligation.
Equip your business with alternative finance.
There are many different industries that require expensive equipment - and many that need to regularly update equipment too. But small businesses trying to expand often struggle to get a bank loan, and even a successful application can take weeks with the mainstream lenders. Fortunately, there are more alternative finance providers than ever before, and EasyEquipment scans the whole market. Whether you want to lease catering equipment, a new coffee machine, CCTV, Vending machine, beauty equipment, EPOS systems, gym equipment or even new garage equipment we can help you find the right leasing option. We finance all of the following:
- ➤ Catering equipment (e.g. ovens & refrigeration leasing)
- ➤ Office furniture & fittings for refurbishment
- ➤ Photocopying Equipment
- ➤ Coffee Machines
- ➤ CCTV & EPOS
- ➤ Laundry Equipment
- ➤ Yellow plant leasing/plant finance (e.g. diggers & cranes)
- ➤ Warehouse Equipment
- ➤ Beauty Therapy Equipment
- ➤ Gym Equipment
- ➤ Car Repair Equipment
When you lease a piece of equipment, the lender buys it and loans it to you. When the lease runs out, your business can purchase the equipment outright at an agreed value (usually 1 months payment), continue leasing it at a nominal value, or simply give it back. That means you can spread the cost of an expensive purchase over time, regularly upgrade important equipment, or both - so your business is equipped for growth.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (below) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All monthly payments are indicative and will change based on individual circumstances and credit profile.
Advantages of leasing
- ➤ Significant tax benefits - For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- ➤ Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- ➤ Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- ➤ Make your capital work for you - Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- ➤ Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- ➤ Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- ➤ Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- ➤ Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) - Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- ➤ Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- ➤ Turnkey funding - Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
- ➤ How long can i lease equipment for? - We offer leasing on equipment for 1, 3 and 5 years.
- ➤ Do i have to buy equipment from you? No, agree your equipment and buying price with your supplier and simply give us the details. We will handle the rest up to delivery of your new equipment.
- ➤ Do i own it at the end of the lease? You have a choice to pay 1 final payment (usually 1 more month) and the equipment belongs to you.
- ➤ How does the tax relief work? - Since the lease costs are classed as expenses in your business it reduces your corporation tax liability.
- ➤ Can i pay the lease off early?Yes, but you will still have to pay the outstanding balance in full.