Availability: In stock
Hoshizaki IM-21CNE Ice Cube Maker (22kg/24hr)
- Features a closed cell ice making system that has an automatic flush cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir will drain & refill with fresh water
- Stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles
- Removable door gaskets
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Computer controlled
- Air cooled
- Ice type: Large cube
- Production capacity: 22kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 11.5 KG
- Dimensions: 695(H) x 398(W) x 446(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230V
- Electrical capacity: 0.24 KW
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 38 KG
- Please note this machine uses a gravity drain
- 4HC-H filters are recommended for general use in all areas. Capacity - 114,000 litres per cartridge
- Scalesticks are recommended for scale reduction and for hard water areas only
- All stands are 605mm high except the STIM-240M which is 355mm
- Condensate pumps are supplied with 3 amp fused plug (not fitted) and 1.5 metre reinforced drain hose
- We recommend the use of a gravity drain utilizing a stand wherever possible
- Condensate pumps should only be used as a last resort
Select options at the checkout.
- 2-3 Working Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The Hoshizaki IM-21CNE ice maker, produces large cubed shaped ice at a rate of 22 kgs of ice per 24 hours. The storage bin is capable of storing 11.5kg of ice at a time. This model is air cooled and uses R134A refrigerant.
The Hoshizaki ice machine is the smallest self-contained, under counter ice cube maker Hoshizaki makes and is ideal for under the bar or serving counter. This model is extremely inexpensive to run as it maintains low levels of water and energy consumption. These ice machines have their very own microcomputer which controls the producing of the ice to its optimum under different circumstances, without you having to manually adjust the machine. The closed water circuit offers the definitive in contamination prevention by reducing the point in which contamination can occur. The stainless steel exterior and molded stainless steel handle provide a hygienic and high quality finish.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|