about this product
Quick DetailsThe Hoshizaki IM-30CNE-25 ice maker, produces medium cube shaped ice at a rate of 28kg per 24 hours. The storage bin has the capacity to hold up to 11.5kg of ice at a time. This model is air cooled and uses R134A refrigerant.
Why should I buy the Hoshizaki IM30CNE25?This Hoshizaki ice machine is an air cooled, self-contained, under counter machine ideal for under bars and service counters so you always have plenty of ice to hand. These models are extremely energy efficient as they consume only small amounts of water and electric. The closed circuit water system offers you the maximum protection from cross contamination so you have the peace of mind your ice is free from impurities. All Hoshizaki ice makers have a microcomputer to control the ice production to the best results for the environment they are in, so there is no need to make any physical adjustments the ice machines will do it themselves. Constructed from stainless steel and having foam injected polyurethane insulation this machine is robust, durable and will give you service year after year.
- Features a closed cell ice making system that has an automatic flush cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir will drain and refill with fresh water
- Stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles
- Removable door gaskets
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Computer controlled
- Air cooled
- Ice type: Medium cube
- Production capacity: 28kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 11.5 KG
- Dimensions: 695(H) x 398(W) x 446(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 240V
- Electrical capacity: 0.27 KW
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 38 KG
- Please note this machine uses a gravity drain
- 4HC-H filters are recommended for general use in all areas. Capacity - 114,000 litres per cartridge
- Scalesticks are recommended for scale reduction and for hard water areas only
- All stands are 605mm high except the STIM-240M which is 355mm
- Condensate pumps are supplied with 3 amp fused plug (not fitted) and 1.5 metre reinforced drain hose
- We recommend the use of a gravity drain utilizing a stand wherever possible
- Condensate pumps should only be used as a last resort
category Brand Hoshizaki Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 38 KG Refrigerant R134a Power 270 Watt Capacity 11.5 KG Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 695 398 446 Cm 69.5 39.8 44.6 Inches (approx) 27 15 17
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£32.15 £7.42 £1157.40 £254.63 £902.77 £67.78 60
£21.57 £4.98 £1294.20 £284.72 £1009.48 £174.49 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£34.23 £7.90 £1232.28 £271.10 £961.18 £126.19 60
£24.21 £5.59 £1452.60 £319.57 £1133.03 £298.04All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)