Modena EF81 Electric Single Tank 8 Litre Countertop Fryer
Modena EF81 summaryThe new Modena Electric commercial catering fryer.
When you buy a Modena fryer you are buying quality, durability and reliability.
With the stainless steel finish our Modena fryers will give your establishment that professional look.
With the easily removable heating module you can remove and strain the oil frequently with ease therefore prolonging the life of your oil and saving you money.
When you buy a fryer from our Modena range you have a huge choice of sizes to choose from to suit all your catering needs
Why should I buy the Modena EF81?Our exclusive Modena fryers are indispensable in any busy kitchen they come in a wide range of sizes to suit all your frying needs, with our 4 Litre model that is a suitable size to cook tempura prawns and similar appetizer's for an elegant starter to our double 16 Litre fryers for cooking larger quantities for that big event or busy chip shop, we have many more sizes, no matter how large or small your establishment is, we have you covered. All of our Modena models allow you to remove the heating module for ease of cleaning and some of the larger models even have a drainage tap to make that horrible job of cleaning the fryer so much quicker and easier. Each of our fryers come with a durable wire mesh basket for frying several foods at a time and a lid for when it's not in use keeping your oil fresh and clean for the next time you use it. With our fantastic prices it also won't hurt your pocket.
1)High grade stainless steel construction.
2)Efficient heating element
3)Heating module can be lifted up for easy cleaning. When heating module is detached, power supply to heating element is cut off instantly for safety.
4)Includes large wire basket for frying several foods.
5) 8 litres of oil (to fill tank completely).
6) Ideal back up fryer or separate food fryer
7) Fitted with a single 13 amp plug
8) Lightweight and portable
9) Complete with lid for tank for when not in useWith the variable temperatures, the EF81 is great for general frying, so if it's just fish and chips these are ideal or if you need a gentler temperature for more delicate foods the Modena fryer is the one.
All models are manufactured from a high grade stainless steel and features a heavy duty basket, lid and thermostatic control to ensure consistent results with every use.
- Size (mm): 280w x 416d x 310h
- Use 2.5 kw power (13 amp plug fitted)
- Tank capacity: 8.97 Litres
- Maximum oil capacity: 6 Litres
- Minimum oil capacity: 3.64 Litres
category Brand Modena Weight 9.0000 Temperature Range 60C to 190C Warranty 1 Year Return to Base Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 10 KG Power 2.5KW Capacity 8 Litre Tank Finish Stainless Steel Material stainless steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 310 280 416 Cm 31 28 41.6 Inches (approx) 12 11 16
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£2.69 £0.62 £96.84 £21.30 £75.54 £5.55 60
£1.81 £0.42 £108.60 £23.89 £84.71 £14.72 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£2.87 £0.66 £103.32 £22.73 £80.59 £10.60 60
£2.03 £0.47 £121.80 £26.80 £95.00 £25.01All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Modena EF81
Be the first to write a review on Modena EF81
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)