Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Plates 179mm CW905
179mm | 7". Pack Quantity: 50
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in commercial composting facilities
- Certified compostable under EN 13432 standards
- Greener substitutes to polystyrene
- Bagasse is a highly sustainable and renewable material
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Delivers great strength and stability
- Breathable material keeps your dishes deliciously crispy
- Ideal for festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Make your food service operation a more environmentally friendly one with these 179mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse plates.
Made from recycled sugarcane, these bagasse plates can be fully composted in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting site.
This will help you send less waste to landfill to save money and improve your businesss green footprint.
As bagasse is made from a renewable, natural waste product, these plates are highly sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint than standard polystyrene packaging.
This will further help you reduce your businesss environmental impact and also show customers you care about green causes.The bagasse material also makes the plates safe for microwaves and freezers, giving you incredibly versatile, functional and sustainable tableware at an affordable price.