Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Plates 260mm CW904
260mm | 10 1/4". Pack Quantity: 50
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Greener alternatives to polystyrene
- Bagasse is an incredibly sustainable and eco-friendly material
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Highly strong and stable
- Breathable material stops your dishes becoming soggy
- Ideal for festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Become more eco-friendly in your food service operation by using these 260mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse plates.
Made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these bagasse plates are highly sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene packaging.
This will help you improve your businesss green footprint and show off your eco credentials to customers.
The bagasse material also makes these plates fully compostable in an industrial composting site.
This will help you divert more waste away from landfill to save money and further reduce your environmental impact.
The bagasse material also makes the plates suitable for use in microwaves and freezers.
This gives you highly flexible and versatile tableware suitable for preparing, storing and serving a variety of dishes.