Availability: In stock
Winterhalter Undercounter Warewasher UCL DE644
Rack Space: 404(H) X 600(W) X 603(D)mm
- Output800 glasses/hr or 504 plates/hr
- 1500 Glasses per hour or 1500 plates per hour
- Integral detergent and rinse aid containers and pumps
- Special programmes available - Eco, quiet, short, intensive
- Touch screen controls for easy use
- Animated operating instructions and washing tips
- Variable wash system allowing individual control of time, power, temperature and dosing on each individual wash cycle resulting in the best possible wash result
- Display adjustable to 26 different languages
- Self cleaning programme
- Integrated hygiene and operating logbook
- Full flow filtration with tank cover, filter cylinder, pump inlet filter, cyclonic water filter system and water condition sensor
Select options at the checkout.
- 2-3 Working Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Bringing a little extra to the table, this large Winterhalter Undercounter Warewasher model can sufficiently fit most large kitchen utensils and is suitable for medium sized restaurants and cafes with a reasonably large customer base.
Providing the convenience of both a dishwasher and glasswasher in a single unit, flexibility is paramount to this warewashers efficiency as epitomised by the variable wash settings such as temperature and duration that provide the optimal results with every rinse.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Other valuable modes including an eco setting and quiet mode are present to provide either economical performance and reduced noise during intimate or special occasions.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|