Metcalfe 5P103 summary
Why should I buy the Metcalfe 5P103?The 10lb (4.5kg) and 15lb (6.8kg) are designed to produce perfectly peeled potatoes and root vegetables with the least time and effort. The Metcalfe range of potato peeling machines are constructed from food grade, non-corrosive aluminium alloy castings, with the spindle housing and chute cast integrally, eliminating joints and possible leakage. Can be sinktop, pedestal or trolley-mounted, are easy to install and clean.
Available in grey hammer paint finish or in a natural aluminium. These peelers can be sinktop, pedestal or trolley mounted. The peelers comply with all relevant safety standards, and are designed for ease of maintenance and cleaning. Metcalfe offer a comprehensive warranty and a responsive after sales service, catering for your every need.
- Constructed from food grade non-corrosive aluminium alloy castings
- Rotor plate coated on both sides doubling its life. Fine grained abrasive for new potatoes on one side and coarse grained for regular potatoes on the other
- Inside wall of peeling chamber has patented cast-in abrasive serrations which dispenses with the need for abrasive coating
- 4.5kg capacity
- 54kg per hour output
- Made in United Kingdom
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.