Lincat CT1 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat CT1?The Lincat conveyor toaster has a high output for such a compact unit, ideal for breakfast buffets, busy hotels and even works canteens etc. The conveyor speed and both upper and lower elements are adjustable for precise and versatile control of browning, this exceptional toaster also boasts individually controlled heating elements for one-sided toasting of teacakes, burger buns, and other products. There is no special installation required with the CT1, you simply plug it in, this toaster is also capable of producing 340 slices of toast per hour. For reliable quantities of delicious golden toast then machine is for you. Lincat slot toasters feature powerful elements and extra deep slots. A unique scissor-lift mechanism helps prevent toast from jamming. Their conveyor toaster delivers high output and also features adjustable heat and conveyor speed controls to regulate browning levels.
Robust & reliable motor.
High output from compact unit, ideal for larger catering establishments & especially suitable for busy, hotel self service breakfast buffets.
Adjustable speed settings & individually controllable upper & lower elements - perfect results every time.
Internal fan & effective insulation ensures exterior panels stay sufficiently cool for safe operation.
13amp plug in supply.
Large easy to clean crumb tray.
- Slices Of Toast Per Hour: 340 (depending on type of bread).
Optional Accessory: CT1/CC - Control panel cover to prevent unauthorised adjustment of controls.</p
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||23 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.