Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable PLA Hinged-Lid Deli Containers 500ml / 17oz CP412
500ml | 17oz. Pack Quantity: 300
- PLA is a compostable, plant-based alternative to plastic
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic
- Made with sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than plastic alternatives
- Hinged lid for easy serving
- Perfect for cold salads, desserts and deli treats
- As lightweight and strong as their plastic counterparts
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Ideal for cold salads, desserts and deli goods, these 17oz Vegware compostable PLA hinged-lid deli containers give you a functional and sustainable alternative to oil-based plastic containers at a reasonable price.
Made from plant-based PLA, these containers are completely compostable and emit less carbon during production than traditional plastic packaging.
By using these compostable containers, you can minimise the amount of waste you send to harmful landfill sites, reduce your businesss environmental impact and meet consumer demand for greener alternatives to single-use plastic packaging.
This plant-based construction does not sacrifice on practicality however.
The PLA material is lightweight yet exceptionally strong, ensuring these containers can meet the demands of any busy food stall, cafeteria or deli.
The hinged lid also acts as a highly effective seal, preserving the freshness and quality of your food for longer.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)