Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable Flat Lids With No Hole 200ml / 7oz CL701
Pack Quantity: 1000
- PLA is a compostable, plant-based substitute to traditional plastic
- Fully composts in under 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Greener substitutes to standard plastic
- Made with sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- Clear material allows customers to clearly see the cups contents
- Compatible with CL738 Vegware slim cold cups
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Embrace a greener future by bringing these Vegware compostable flat lids into your drinks service.
Made from renewable, plant-based PLA, these flat lids are fully compostable and emit less carbon during production than traditional, oil-based plastic lids.
By using these compostable lids, you can lessen your environmental impact, reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill and make sure your business meets consumer demand for environmentally-friendly alternatives to single-use plastic.
The high quality PLA material also makes these lids remarkably strong and robust, ensuring they can cope with the rigorous demands of commercial use.
Pair these lids with the Vegware slim cold cups (Product Code: CL738 - sold separately) for a truly sustainable drinks service.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)