Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Bowls 151mm CW906
151mm | 6". Pack Quantity: 50
- Bagasse is a compostable material made using recycled sugar cane
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Environmentally-friendly alternatives to polystyrene
- Bagasse is an incredibly sustainable and eco-friendly material
- Emits less carbon during production than plastic alternatives
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Incredibly rigid and stable
- Breathable material keeps your dishes crispier for longer
- Attractive for festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Work towards a greener future for all with these 151mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse bowls.
As bagasse is a form of recycled, waste sugarcane, these bowls are highly sustainable and emit less carbon during production that standard polystyrene alternatives.
This will help to improve your businesss green footprint and show customers you care about environmental causes.
The bagasse material also makes these bowls completely compostable in a commercial composting site.
This will reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill to further lessen your businesss environmental impact.The bagasse material means these bowls are also safe for use in microwaves and chillers, giving you great flexibility when preparing and serving food.