Availability: In stock
Cambro High Heat 1/3 Gastronorm Food Pan With Handle 65mm DW487
Capacity: 2.4 Ltr. GN 1/3 65mm deep. Single handle
- Ideal for breakfast menus, buffets and busy fast casual operations
- Flat base to maximize contact with heating element
- Fits all leading manufacturers hot holding bins, including single-sided and pass-through models
- Reinforced textured handle with finger grip design for a secure grasp
- Amber color provides product visibility and easy identification
- Handle designed with drain holes to avoid water build-up after warewashing process
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
This 65mm deep Cambro high heat 1/3 gastronorm pan benefits from a reinforced textured handle with finger grip allowing a secure grasp.
The pan is safe for cooking applications up to 190ŒÁC, so can handle hot oil deposits with ease.
High heat pans can go from prep to cooler to oven to steam table to reduce unnecessary handling and saves the use of several other pans.
They are also great for freezing, cooking and reheating.
This high heat pan can withstand temperatures from -40ŒÁC to 190ŒÁC, and unlike metal pans it is microwave safe.
The flat bottom of the pan also allows even heat distribution to help eliminate hot and cold spots.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for