Lincat FDB8 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat FDB8?The Lincat FDB8 accommodates 8 x 1/3 sized gastrnorm containers and holds food at 3°C-7°C and in ambient conditions up to 25°C with 60% ambient relative humidity. There are many benefits when choosing the Lincat food preparation bar which include, efficient R134a refrigerant which ensures optimum performance whilst maintaining compact dimensions, a well base and side refrigeration that guarantees even cooling throughout bars length not only that but this item is has a robust stainless steel construction which is hygienic and easy to clean and with this bar holding 100mm deep gastrnorm containers which are ideal for any busy establishment. Seal is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Holds food at 3 to -7C in ambient conditions up to 25C & 60% relative humidity
- Well base & side refrigeration - even cooling throughout bar length
- Energy-efficient close-fitting gastronorm containers
- Fully welded stainless steel built
- Robust, hygienic & easy to clean
- Low profile - holds 100mm deep GN containers
- Dimensions: H245 x W1753 x D375mm
- Power: 175w
- Weight: 34kg
|Temperature Range||3C to 7C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||34 KG|
|Max Ambient Temperature||25C|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.