Modena IR09 summary
Garnishing rack. 6 x GN1/9 containers
Why should I buy the Modena IR09?
The new Modena gastronorm seasoning and garnish holder will suit every kitchen, with its stainless steel frame and stainless steel pans and lids this item is not only easy to keep clean but also very hard wearing. With the handy holes in the base of the frame the IR06 can simply be bolted to your work top to ensure it won't move about. If 5 pans aren't quite enough, then at this price you could easily afford two or more and have a bank of gastronorms all ready with everything you need to get through service without running out of anything.
Perfect for spices and masalas for indian restaurants, at the side of your crepe machine for pancake toppings or even at the pass for the final sprigs of parsley.
- size (mm): 685w x 260d x 195h
- rubber feet on base for stability
- includes 6 x GN1/9 containers with lids, 100mm deep
- easy to clean
- made from stainless steel
|Weight (kg)||10 KG|
|Capacity||6 x GN1/9 65mm deep pans included|
|Material External||Stainless Steel|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||6 x Gn1/9|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.