Lincat D5H-75S summary
Why should I buy the Lincat D5H-75S?The Lincat Seal heated merchandiser has elegant extruded aluminum frames and metallic silver finish witch enhances the display without detracting from contents. There are many amazing features to this display here are a few. This model also holds food at a temperature of 72C, the sleek design and chrome plated rod shelves are attractive and easy to clean, even daylight balanced illumination with easy clip in fluorescent light tubes, adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products and a switchable heat control and cool-temperature lighting allows unit to be used as an ambient display cabinet. Suitable for self-service applications. A comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
Good all round visibility and illuminated light to display contents to maximise food sales potential.
- Self sevice Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Minimum food holding temp of 72C
- Thermostatic control up to 95C
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Illuminated to display contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste
- Switchable heat control & cool-temp lighting allows unit to be used as an ambient display cabinet
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products
- Dimensions: H575 x W750 x D500mm
- Power: 1520w
- Weight: 58kg
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||58 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.