Bolero GL974 summary
Why should I buy the Bolero GL974?
This hardwearing table top is suitable for use in busy cafes and restaurants, with a seamless edge that ensures customers are kept safe when using your dining furniture. Featuring a high density woodchip construction and covered in an exterior foil, the Bolero table top has heat and water resistance, protecting it from food and drink spills.
The sleek and stylish dark brown design table top comes with pre-drilled holes that allow it to be matched with any table base from our large range. This customisation allows you to create personalised and practical dining tables to save space and add style.
- Pre-drilled for assembly with our table bases
- Outer edge thickness: 30mm
- Seamless design perfect for the catering industry
- Heat and water resistant
- Flat-packed for easy self assembly
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Easy to clean
- Dark coloured tops should not be exposed to full sunlight for long periods
- Dimensions 30(H) x 800(Ø)mm
- Material High density woodchip table top with a fully-exterior foil
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.