Availability: In stock
Lincat GS7_R Silverlink 600 Electric Counter-top Griddle - Half-Ribbed Plate
750mm wide - 6.0 kW
- Flexibility of a half smooth, half ribbed plate to give attractive branding lines to your food whilst being able to cook eggs on the smooth half of the plate
- Two separately controlled heat zones give you the option of operating either zone independently to provide a smaller cooking area during quiet periods as well as offering versatility when cooking two separate meals simultaneously
- Hard wearing 12 mm think machined steel plate providing even heat distribution and excellent heat retention
- Thermostatically controlled to give accurate temperatures during the cooking process for consistent results
- Removable front drainer drawer which also makes for easy cleaning. Ideal for busy establishments
- The plate is fully welded into the frame to prevent leaks and places where food and carbon can build up
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 Working Days delivery
- Next Working Day delivery - £34.99 (Order before 13:00 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Whether youre cooking eggs, bacon, burgers or vegetables, the versatile Silverlink 600 Electric Griddle wont let you down.
The hard wearing 12 mm thick steel plate provides even heat distribution and excellent heat retention.
Then theres the two separately controlled heat zones which give you the option of operating either zone independently to provide a smaller cooking area during quiet periods as well as offering versatility when cooking two separate meals simultaneously.
The griddle also offers the flexibility of a half smooth, half ribbed plate to give attractive branding lines to your food whilst also being able to cook eggs on the smooth half of the plate.
Perfect for cafes, pubs and restaurants, its thermostatically controlled to give accurate temperatures during the cooking process for consistent results.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|