Modena X818 summary
Modena’s Electric Commercial Griddle comes with a large cooking area which is simply perfect for meats and vegetables as it browns food on the outside while it keeps it moist on the inside, locking in flavor for beautifully succulent meat. It also enables you to serve hearty and nutritious meals with minimal fuss. Sear steaks, press panini's or cook bacon, eggs, burgers, prawns and sausages with consistently perfect results.
A winning combination of power, versatility and ease of use.
Modena Commercial Griddle is optimally designed and built to provide multi-functional cooking, so you can be sure of consistently superb and exciting meals. It is a compact, great value stainless steel unit. Impress your guests with endless healthy options-from sweet to savory, nutritious light lunch to a quick snack!
Stylish, contemporary design
Modena Commercial Griddle is known for its dependable high quality stainless steel construction and quality. It is specially designed for easy, convenient cooking and cleaning. Compact, durable and modern looking -will efficiently perform world class no matter the volume.
You'll be amazed how many delicious and nutritious recipes you can create with this Modena 818 Electric Griddle Hot Plate 550 mm. A super- efficient must have for your commercial kitchen.
Heavy duty commercial steel elements and thermostat for superb results across a wide range of consistently delicious and healthy recipes. Super - efficient and easy to use. Stylish, contemporary design. Large cooking Iron plated griddle which enables multiple ingredients to be cooked and for maximum heat retention area. Adjustable temperature control with a temperature ready indicator light for the variable heat settings of low, medium, high or sear for steaks. Even heat distribution allows you to utilize the whole griddle plate, right to the edge, maximizing output. Versatile electric griddle perfect for a wide variety of tasks. With built in splash guard which prevents grease seeping into the body and for Hassle-free cleaning. Product Description Versatile heavy duty electric griddle for a wide variety of delicious recipes you can cook at the same time.
- Cooking area (mm): 550w x 350d
- Size: 550w x 450d x 230h (mm).
- Plug fitted: Yes
- Temperature Range: 50-300
- Power type: 220-240V. 3 kw
- Boxed-product Weight: 25 Kg.
|Temperature Range||50C to 300C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||20 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.