Lincat GS65 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat GS65?The Lincat Silverlink 600 steel plate griddle has a solid 12 mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution and excellent heat retention, fully-welded plates to eliminate dirt traps and is thermostatically controlled for consistent performance. The GS65 is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
Lincat GS65 Electric Griddle.
Solid 12 mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution & excellent heat retention.
Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
Cooks 140 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 130 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 562 x 405mm.
- Power: 4.5kw.
- Weight: 50kg.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.