Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Food Trays 215mm DW349
140(W) x 215(D)mm | 5 1/2 x 8 1/2". Pack Quantity: 50
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully composts in under 12 weeks in commercial composting facilities
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Greener substitutes to standard polystyrene food trays
- Emits less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- Breathable materials keeps your dishes crispy for longer
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Must-haves for green-minded festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Improve your businesss green footprint with these 140(W) x 215(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse food trays.
Made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these bagasse trays are highly sustainable and emit less carbon during production than standard polystyrene packaging.
By using these trays, you can reduce your businesss impact on the environment and show customers you are truly committed to green causes.
The bagasse material also makes these trays fully compostable in industrial composting sites.
This will help you divert more waste away from landfill to further improve your eco credentials and save you money on landfill tax.This bagasse material also means the trays will not trap condensation, keeping your dishes deliciously crispy for longer.