Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Bowls 153mm CT766
153mm | 6". Pack Quantity: 50
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in a commercial composting site
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Greener substitutes to polystyrene bowls
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives
- Breathable material stops food becoming soggy
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Ideal for use at festivals and food markets
- 153mm | 6"
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Contribute towards a greener future for all with these 153mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse bowls.
Made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these bagasse bowls are highly sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives.
As such, using these bowls will help to lower your businesss environmental impact and show customers you really care about green causes.
The bagasse material means these bowls are also fully compostable in industrial composting sites.
This will help reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill to save you money and further improve your green footprint.
Bagasse is also a material that will not trap condensation, keeping your dishes deliciously crispy for longer.