Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Food Trays 180mm DW347
120(W) x 180(D)mm | 4 3/4 x 7". Pack Quantity: 50
- Bagasse is a renewable, compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Will fully composts in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Eco-friendly substitutes to polystyrene food trays
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives
- Breathable material keeps food crispier for longer
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Ideal for use at green-minded festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Make your food service operation a more eco-friendly one with these 120(W) x 180(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse food trays.
As these trays are made from recycled, waste sugarcane, they are highly sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint than standard polystyrene trays.
This will help to reduce your businesss environmental impact and show customers you really care about green causes.
The bagasse material also makes these trays fully compostable in commercial composting facilities.
This will help you send less waste to landfill to save you money and further improve your environmental credentials.Bagasse is also a material that will not trap condensation.
This prevents your dishes from becoming soggy and will keep them crispier for longer.