Caterlite GG198 summary
Why should I buy the Caterlite GG198?
The Caterlite Light Duty Fryer 3.5Ltr is a light duty single tank fryer from highly-regarded Caterlite. Featuring variable heat control and safety cut-out, the fryer is ideal for making deliciously crispy fried foods with the minimum of fuss. The stainless steel construction, along with the removable inner pot ensure the fryer is simple to clean, as well as easy to operate.
A great quality fryer perfect for light duty commercial or domestic use.
- Safety cut-out
- Lid and baskets supplied
- Stainless steel exterior
- Easy to clean
- Variable temperature control
- Capacity 3.5Ltr
- Dimensions 240(H)x 232(W)x 429(D)mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 2kW
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year Semi Commercial - Light Duty Use Only
- Weight 2.5kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.