Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable Kraft Sandwich Wedges DW624
Pack Quantity: 500
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Made from strong and sustainably-sourced kraft paperboard
- Compostable water-based, grease-resistant lining prevents leaks
- Plant-based PLA windows enable easy viewing of contents
- Design uses less board and PLA without compromising on quality
- Back closure allows for neat side-by-side merchandising
- Supplied flat to save space
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Ideal for any green-minded sandwich shop, bakery, caf, cafeteria or high street retailer, these Vegware compostable kraft sandwich wedges are incredibly functional and offer a more sustainable alternative to plastic sandwich boxes.
Made from sustainably-sourced kraft paperboard and boasting a water-based lining and plant-based PLA window, these sandwich wedges will fully compost in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility.
As such, these sandwich boxes will reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill, improve your businesss green footprint and ensure you meet consumer demand for eco-friendly food packaging.
The water-based lining of these wedges makes them highly grease-resistant, preventing leaks while also preserving the quality of your sandwiches for longer.
The premium paperboard construction also makes the wedges strong and robust, protecting your sandwiches from knocks and drops.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)