Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Burger Boxes 146mm DW246
143(W) x 146(D)mm | 5 3/4 x 5 3/4". Pack Quantity: 500
- Bagasse is a compostable, sustainable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully composts in under 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Greener substitutes to polystyrene food boxes
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives
- Breathable material keeps food crispy for longer
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Perfect for eco-conscious festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Work towards a greener future for all with these 143(W) x 146(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse burger boxes.
Made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these bagasse food boxes are highly sustainable and emit less carbon during production that polystyrene alternatives.
By using these burger boxes, you can therefore reduce your businesss environmental impact and show customers you are committed to green causes.
The bagasse material means these boxes are also fully compostable in commercial composting sites.
This will reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill to both improve your green footprint and save you money on landfill tax.
Bagasse is also a material that will not trap condensation.
This will prevent your burgers, pies and other dishes from becoming soggy when served to customers.