Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Burger Boxes 153mm DW247
150(W) x 153(D)mm | 6 x 6". Pack Quantity: 500
- Bagasse is a compostable material made with recycled sugar cane
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting site
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Eco-friendly alternatives to polystyrene food boxes
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than standard polystyrene food packaging
- Breathable material keeps your food crispy for longer
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Perfectly suited for green-minded festivals and food markets
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Lessen your businesss impact on the environment by using these 150(W) x 153(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse burger boxes.
Made with renewable, waste sugarcane, these bagasse burger boxes are highly sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint than standard polystyrene food packaging.
As such, using these burger boxes will improve your businesss green footprint and show your customers you are committed to environmental causes.
The bagasse material also makes the burger boxes fully compostable in commercial composting sites.
This will help to divert more of your waste away from landfill, saving you money while also further reducing your environmental impact.The bagasse material means these boxes will also not trap condensation, keeping your burgers, chips and other dishes deliciously crispy for longer.