Modena GG115 summary
Why should I buy the Modena GG115?The perfect heavy duty griddle for outdoor stalls, burger vans, cafes and even restaurants. Managing a whopping 1100mm cooking area allows you to cater for the busiest of times and heavy demand during rush periods. Even heat distribution from the 4 gas burners and perfect thermostatic control.
The Modena Gas Hotplate is ideal for quick, easy cooking as everyone knows as soon as you turn on a gas appliance it gets hot immediately, so no waiting around like with the electric equivalent. The instant heat is delivered via 4 burners. The Modena Gas Hotplate is ideal if you have a busy restaurant or cafe as this machine cooks rib eye steaks just as well as it cooks burgers and any other combinations of meats or vegetables Alternatively the gas hotplate can be used out doors at busy events or as an additional help at BBQs or even for use in catering trailers. The Modena Gas Hotplate has a 6mm thick steel plate for even heat distribution
Supplied setup for LPG gas but included natural gas conversion jet
Size (mm): 1150w x 580d x 370h.
Stainless steel body
|Temperature Range||2 heat settings|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Power Supply||LPG Gas with Natural Gas Conversion Jets|
|Weight (kg)||50 KG|
|Internal Size (mm)||1090w x 400d|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.