Availability: Out of stock
Modena GG95HR Heavy Duty Gas Griddle Half Ribbed 950mm
LPG Gas Griddle. Partially ribbed mild steel plate. 950mm wide.
Other Available Sizes:
- 950mm wide
- 650mm wide
- Medium to heavy duty use.
- Supplied for LPG gas bottles with natural gas conversion jets included. Gas hose not included.
- Ribbed cooking surface (mm) : 315w x 400d
- Stainless steel body
- Mild steel plate
- 3 Independent controls for each burner
- Size (mm) : 370h x 950w x 580d
- Push-button piezo ignition
- Regulator and hose NOT supplied.
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 12:30 today)
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Saturday Delivery- £19.99 (Order before 12:30 on Friday)
- Next Working Day Before Noon Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 12:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
You May Also Need
Whether you're cooking gourmet burgers, sausages, bacon or eggs, the Modena GG95HR LPG gas griddle is a great choice when cooking.
The Modena Gas Hotplate is ideal for quick, easy cooking with heat is delivered via 3 burners. The Modena Gas Hotplate is ideal if you have a busy restaurant or cafe as this griddle cooks rib eye steaks just as well as it cooks burgers and any other combinations of meats or vegetables.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit requires a gas connection.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
"Brilliant gas griddle, ideal for my outdoor events. Absolute workhorse and really heavy duty construction - delighted with the output."
During quieter hours individual burners can be shut off to reduce running costs.
The gas hotplate can be used out doors at busy events or as an additional help at BBQs or even for use in catering trailers. The Modena Gas Hotplate has a 6 mm thick steel plate for even heat distribution. With a generously-sized 900x400mm cooking area, theres plenty of space for cooking for events, whilst the three independently controlled burners ensure you can cook multiple products at different temperatures across the griddle surface.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||2 heat settings|
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Power Supply||LPG Gas with Natural Gas Conversion Jets|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||40 KG|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Internal Size (mm)||890w x 400d|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)