about this product
Quick DetailsThe Lincat PLH90 Panther light duty Hot Cupboard is an electric model with three shelves is ideal in any kitchen to warm plates or cups etc. but also for keeping your food warm prior to service.
Why should I buy the Lincat PLH90?The Lincat Panther range hot cupboards are supplied three shelves. The three shelf positions allow you to adjust them to meet your needs also the accurate adjustable thermostatic control of the hot cupboard is adjustable between 30 and 90 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations. The Sturdy stainless steel tops are ideal for plating and garnishing or even they are ideal as a mobile workstation. The Panther hot cupboards are available in various lengths, either as plain top or Bain Marie top, which can hold up to six standard sized 1/1 GN containers. Features include digital temperature display and control, fan assisted heating and 1/1 GN compatible mirror stainless steel interiors.
category Brand Lincat Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 75 KG Power 2 kW Finish Stainless Steel Internal Size (mm) 850(W) x 690(H) x 540(D)
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 900 900 600 Cm 90 90 60 Inches (approx) 35 35 23
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£19.87 £4.59 £715.32 £157.37 £557.95 £41.96 60
£13.33 £3.08 £799.80 £175.96 £623.84 £107.85 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£21.16 £4.88 £761.76 £167.59 £594.17 £78.18 60
£14.96 £3.45 £897.60 £197.47 £700.13 £184.14All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)