Lincat P8P6PT Hot Cupboard Pass-through
Lincat P8P6PT summaryThe Lincat P8P6PT Panther 800 Series Pass Through Hot Cupboard with Plain Top is a fan assisted hot cupboard that provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage making this hot cupboard an ideal fit for your kitchen.
Why should I buy the Lincat P8P6PT?The Lincat Panther range hot cupboards are supplied with heavy duty multi -section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads. The four shelf positions allow you to adjust them to meet your needs also the accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations. The Sturdy stainless steel tops are ideal for plating and garnishing or even they are ideal as a mobile workstation. The Panther 800 Series hot cupboards combine attractive, practical, energy-saving design with the capacity and quality essential for holding and transporting food at the desired temperature in high volumes. This range comprises plain top and Bain Marie models at 800 mm deep and 900 mm high in a choice of four lengths. The Bain Marie versions can accommodate up to six 1/1 GN containers. Ideal for large restaurants, hospitals, schools and cafeterias, Panther 800 Series hot cupboards are remarkably versatile. Supplied as mobile units (static versions optional), you can specify them as 'pass through' models with a set of sliding doors either side of the fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard.
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Plate Meal Capacity: 84
- No of 10'' Plates: 556
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 2100(W) x 800(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1995(W) x 640(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.5kW, 10.9A
- Weight: 198 KG
category Brand Lincat Temperature Range 20c to 99c Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 170 KG Power 2.5 kW Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 900 2100 800 Cm 90 210 80 Inches (approx) 35 82 31
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£63.45 £14.64 £2284.20 £502.52 £1781.68 £133.69 60
£42.57 £9.82 £2554.20 £561.92 £1992.28 £344.29 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£67.57 £15.59 £2432.52 £535.15 £1897.37 £249.38 60
£47.79 £11.03 £2867.40 £630.83 £2236.57 £588.58All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Lincat P8P6PT
Be the first to write a review on Lincat P8P6PT
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)