Lincat DF49 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat DF49?The Lincat DF49 has front mounted controls to ensure safe working practices, high quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks and fully welded to hobs for added strength and a smooth, easy to clean seamless finish. The thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature and ensures safe operation and heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids are supplied as standard making this fryer excellent value as well as excellent quality. The Silverlink 600 range is extensive and includes gas and electric cooking equipment for both counter-top and free-standing use. All units are 600 mm deep to make optimum use of available kitchen space. Width sizes extend from a compact 300 mm up to 900 mm, depending on the product type. This modular design concept enables you to mix and match individual pieces of cooking appliances to create your ideal kitchen layout. Silverlink 600 catering equipment delivers quality and capacity. It's also easy to clean, safe and simple to use.
Electric counter top fryer with 2 baskets. Front mounted controls, hinging element with safety cut out provides easy access to tank for cleaning. Thermostatic control with fail safe top temperature cut out maintains accuate oil temperature and ensures safe operation.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H335mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 26kg, Chilled - 30kg
- Power: 9kw
- Oil cap: 15L
- Weight: 24kg
- Please note that this equipment will require an electrician to install
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||24 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.