about this product
Electric counter top fryer with 2 baskets. Front mounted controls, hinging element with safety cut out provides easy access to tank for cleaning. Thermostatic control with fail safe top temperature cut out maintains accuate oil temperature and ensures safe operation.
Why should I buy the DF46?
The Lincat DF46 Single Tank Fryer is supplied with 2 baskets and is an electric counter top fryer capable of producing 18 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 26 kilos of chilled chips per hour. The large single tank has an oil capacity of 15 litres. The power output is 6kW and the machine requires to be hardwired.
The DF46 is part of Lincat’s impressive Silverlink 600 Range; it carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available at Catering Appliance Superstore at an excellent value for money price.
Counter top fryers are popular because of their great versatility. Because of their compact size counter top fryers are ideal for smaller catering establishments but are also useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand for example during holiday weekends. A separate counter top fryer is also useful to restaurateurs and hoteliers who offer a range of vegetarian or gluten free dishes, whereby these foodstuffs can be prepared without contamination from other products.
The Lincat DF46 is manufactured from high quality grade stainless steel and has a net weight of 24 kilos and dimensions of 335(H) x 450(W)x 600(D)mm. The 600mm depth is common to all Silverlink 600 appliances and this modular design allows you to develop your own individual, perfect kitchen layout.
The tank is fully welded to the hobs for added strength and durability. This seamless finish also enables quick and easy cleaning for best hygiene practices. The 2 spun wire baskets themselves are heavy duty and double nickel plated. The stainless steel lids and batter plates are supplied with the machine as standard.
Alternative half size baskets are available as an extra, as are stainless steel stands and pedestals, also part of the Silverlink 600 Range. You can choose from pedestals with or without doors and which are ambient or heated.
Front mounted controls on the machine make for safe practice in busy times: there’s no need to lean over the sizzling oil to adjust temperatures. The heating element itself is hinged with a safety cut out so that, again, cleaning doesn’t have to be a chore but can be done swiftly and without fuss. There is also a cool zone underneath for collecting cooking debris, which means cleaner tasting food, and it can save you money by extending the life of the oil.
The whole unit is of course thermostatically controlled for even temperatures and consistently high cooking standards.
Also available in this competitive market is a twin tank fryer, the Parry NPDF3 Double Electric Fryer, which is offered at a slightly higher price; it has a similar weight, with dimensions of 465(H) x 600(W) x 715(D)mm.
Power in this appliance is the same at 2 x 3kW; - but with 2 x 13A plug-in, it is certainly simpler to install. The oil capacity is 2 x 9 litres tanks with a cooking output of 28 kilos of chips per hour. The Parry NPDF3 carries a parts and labour warranty of 1 year only.
All in all, Lincat’s superb, functional and ruggedly stylish machines are difficult to beat.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H335mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 18kg, Chilled - 26kg
- Power: 6kw
- Oil cap: 15L
- Weight: 24kg
- Please note that this equipment will require an electrician to install </ul
category Brand Lincat Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire Power Supply Single Phase Hardwire Weight (kg) 24 KG Power 6 kW Capacity 15 litres Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 335 450 600 Cm 33.5 45 60 Inches (approx) 13 17 23
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)