Availability: In stock
Xcarbonator Decarboniser 150Ltr XCR 31 CM883-NB
1kW. Capacity: 150Ltr
- Integral Basket - Manual Lifting Mechanism
- Designed for use with Xcarbonator non-caustic chemicals, safe to be used on aluminium (operator needs to wear protective gloves and goggles)
- Removes grease/carbon build-up from air filters in approximately 2-4 hours (can be left in over night)
- Removes grease/carbon build-up from cooking plates in approximately 6-8 hours (can be left in over night)
- Includes 1" ball tap for draining means no plumbing is required
- Easy-to-use/plug-and-go solution requiring minimal training
- Fully mobile with 75 castors 75mm (front 2 with brakes)
- Safe-to-touch twin-skinned construction maximises heat retention and reduces energy consumption
- Saves money on wages, chemical usage and scourers
- Improves hygiene & appearance of kitchen
- Works 24hrs a day, 365 days per year
- - internal650(H) x 700(W) x 350(D)mm
Select options at the checkout.
- 10 - 14 Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The ultimate time and money saving appliance, the Xcarbonator 150 Litre decarboniser offers safe, hygienic deep cleaning of stubborn grease and grime without the cost of hard, manual scrubbing.
Perfect for cleaning pots, pans, trays, utensils and filters, the decarboniser is incredibly easy and safe to use, thanks to the non-caustic decarboniser solution and simple no-nonsense operation.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Place the items in the tank, leave for the recommended duration, remove and rinse - it really is that simple and effective.
Ideal for restaurants, hotels, bakeries and other similar businesses.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for
Other products from this line (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|