Availability: Out of stock
Jantex Kitchen Cleaner and Sanitiser 5 Litre CF969
Contents: 1 x 5Ltr
- Hazardous Chip CodesR36, S2, S26, S46, S25
- Transparent bottle clearly shows contents
- Removes soiling
- Sanitises food areas
- Dilution ratio: 1:40
- Concentrated solution - dilute before use
- Box Quantity: 1 x 5Ltr
- Use with pelican pump (GF368) for 25ml dosing
- Use with Jantex Spray Bottles for custom dilutions and portable cleaning (CD815, CD816, CD817, CD818)
- BS EN 1276 Approved
- For professional use only
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day delivery (Order before 14:30 today for delivery on Tuesday)
- Saturday Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 14:30 on Friday)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
You May Also Need
This Jantex kitchen cleaner and sanitiser is a concentrated formula which can be diluted for everyday use in food preparations and service areas, ideally within a busy catering environment with food spills, and tough grease stains.The product is also perfectly suited to sanitising shelves, storage cabinets and high-traffic food preparation areas which are prone to food spillages, heavy soiling and harmful bacteria.
The spray also contains active biocides, which effectively destroy micro-organisms found in liquid spills on worktops, stubborn protein stains and leave them sparklingly clean to an impeccable standard of hygiene.
The product passes EN 1276 with a contact time of 30 seconds at a dilution of 1:10, and 5 minutes at a dilution of 1:40.