Lincat WT4D summary
Why should I buy the Lincat WT4D?The Lincat WT4D worktop will fit flush with any other Lincat Silverlink appliance giving you clean lines and a profession look. This Stainless steel worktop is ideal for slipping in between other catering equipment, adding that much needed working surface. The WT4D is also exceptional as a work station that requires a separate area to prepare different food such as fish, raw or cooked meats and deserts are just a few examples. This item is not only an excellent addition by way of a stainless steel work surface but the benefits of having a draw below allows you storage for utensils', cutlery or herbs and spices. The handy draw can be helpful when making pastry, simply place a bag of ice in the draw and you have a chilled work surface ideal when rolling out pastry or making any chilled deserts. The WT4D is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
Models with drawers provide handy additional storage space
- Dimensions:- H290 x D600 x W450 mm
- Weight:- 18kg
- Nitrile rubber feet
- 430 stainless steel construction
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.