Lincat LSC summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LSC?The Lincat infra-red grill is a super chef model, perfect for pizzas and toasted sandwiches etc. The rapid heat up saves energy and money by allowing you to switch the grill on when you need to, no lengthy waiting times. The durable vitreous enamel fascia means easy cleaning, accurate electrical timer for precise cooking control and the Six clip-in, user-changeable quartz infra-red elements give a warm attractive glow which is great for front of house situations. Counter-top, plug-in electric cooking equipment. Lynx 400 cooking appliances are convenient counter-top electric units, which operate at 3KW or less. This means you can simply plug in and start cooking. Light cooking equipment which offers value for money, and makes the maximum use of limited kitchen space. Lynx 400 includes fryers, boiling tops, griddles, Panini grills, infra-red grills, Bain Marie, a chip scuttle, convection oven, pizza oven, and a pasta boiler.
- Super chef model with additional control.
- Independent variable heat to upper & lower elements for extra versatility.
- Rapid heat up save energy by switching on when you need to use it.
- Durable vitreous enamel fascia for easy cleaning.
- Accurate electrical timer for precise cooking control.
- Six clip-in, user-changeable quartz infra-red elements give a warm attractive glow - great for front of house.
- Spillage pan & rod shelf with stay cool handles, supplied as standard.
- Cooks 216 slices of toast per hour, 96 toasted sandwiches per hour & 28 x 9'' pizzas per hour.
- Dimensions: 328(H) x 551(W) x 302(D)mm
- Cooking Area: 415 x 230mm </ul
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||23 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.