Availability: In stock
Lincat J18 Silverlink 600 Electric Free-standing Twin Tank Fryer - 2 Baskets
2 x 9.0 Litres - 600mm wide - 2 x 9.0 kW
- Two independently operated fryer tanks for greater versatility, increased power delivers 60 kg of chips per hour
- Front mounted controls for safety
- Hinged elements to give easy access during cleaning
- Cool zone collects cooking debris - gives cleaner cooking results and saves money by prolonging the life of the oil
- Thermostatically controlled to give accurate cooking temperatures throughout cooking. Flame failure device and top temperature cut out ensures safe operation.
- Fully moulded 304 stainless steel tank and heavy duty nickel plated baskets for the most demanding of operations
- Front drain off tap for easy removal of cooking oil
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 Working Days delivery
- Next Working Day delivery - £29.99 (Order before 13:00 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Deliver perfectly crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside chips time after time with the Silverlink 600 Free Standing Electric Fryer.
Two independently operated fryer tanks means you have greater versatility while cooking, with an increased power that delivers 60 kg of chips an hour.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
BUY* from £1.12 / DAY
Lease the Lincat J18 and spread the cost over 3 years. Lease Calculator & Terms
Ideal for cafes, pubs and restaurants, the fryer is built from sturdy stainless steel, while the heavy duty nickel plated baskets are designed for the most demanding of operations.
Youre in control via the accurate thermostat throughout the entire cooking process, and hinged elements give easy access during cleaning.
Then theres the innovative deep cool zone, which collects cooking debris to prolong the life of the oil and therefore save you money.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|