Best Frost Commercial Stainless Steel Freezer 365 Litres SF400
Best Frost SF400 summaryStainless Steel Finish. 1 Door
Why should I buy the Best Frost SF400?
This light duty, lockable tall professional freezer is designed to maximise space whilst reliably providing ample frozen storage capacity in less demanding commercial kitchens. Features include an accurate LED digital temperature display, a robust easy-clean stainless steel body and 6 fixed robust shelves. CFC free, the freezer also includes handy rear fixed castors to aid positioning and cleaning, as well as front adjustable feet to ensure the freezer is kept level. Maximum ambient temperature 32°C.
- Insulation thickness: 60mm
- Noise Level: 40 dB(A)
- Reversible door
- Ambient temperature range: 5C to 32C
- Capacity 365Ltr
- Dimensions 1850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Power Type 2.0A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -10C to -25C
- Voltage 230V
- Plug fitted Yes
category Brand Best Frost Temperature Range -10C to -25C Warranty 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 74 KG Power 210 Watt Capacity 365 ltr Compressor Position Bottom Finish Stainless Steel insulation 60mm Internal Size (mm) 1620(H) x 505(W) x 450(D)mm Max Ambient Temperature 32C Shelves Quantity 6
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 1850 600 600 Cm 185 60 60 Inches (approx) 72 23 23
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£18.09 £4.17 £651.24 £143.27 £507.97 £37.98 60
£12.14 £2.80 £728.40 £160.25 £568.15 £98.16 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£19.27 £4.45 £693.72 £152.62 £541.10 £71.11 60
£13.63 £3.15 £817.80 £179.92 £637.88 £167.89All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Best Frost SF400
Be the first to write a review on Best Frost SF400
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)