about this product
Quick DetailsNOTE: Taps on photo for illustration purposes only. Taps are not included.The Modena Stainless Steel Sink Unit is the perfect option for every commercial kitchen, the entire sink is absolutely seamless so there's no chance of dirt and bacteria gathering and growing. The robust and durable design makes the Modena Stainless Steel Sink Unit a practical solution to all your dish-washing and food prep needs, whilst keeping the environmental health officer happy. Teamed with our stainless steel prep benches you can transform your kitchen (no matter how big or small, as we stock 10 different size sink units as well as many different sized prep benches) into a hygienic, professional kitchen with very little cost.
- Galvanised steel under shelf
- Includes stand, shelf and waste drain
- Pipe fittings not included
- Delivered flat packed for easy assembly
- 60mm upstand
- Dimensions 700w x 600d x 850h
- Dimensions - internal 250mm deep bowl
- Material Stainless Steel 304
category Brand Modena Weight 49.0000 Weight (kg) 10 KG Finish Stainless Steel top with galvanised steel legs and undershelf Material Stainless Steel top with galvanised steel legs and undershelf Tabletop Material Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 850 700 600 Cm 85 70 60 Inches (approx) 33 27 23
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£6.93 £1.60 £249.48 £54.89 £194.59 £14.60 60
£4.65 £1.07 £279.00 £61.38 £217.62 £37.63 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£7.38 £1.70 £265.68 £58.45 £207.23 £27.24 60
£5.22 £1.20 £313.20 £68.90 £244.30 £64.31All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)