Modena RL1 summary
Ideal for light commercial use like small to medium sized cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, takeaways and convenience stores.
Double Fan assisted convection oven with excellent heat distribution to guarantee outstanding results and rapid cooking times.
Robust Stainless Steel inside and out.
Great for cooking and reheating.
Easy clean and maintenance.
With the Convection Oven being made from a robust high grade stainless steel it couldn't be easier to clean and maintain
The Electric Convection Baking/ Roasting Oven has a nice compact footprint at 600 x 600 but with the four trays you can really fill it, to maximize space
Why should I buy the Modena RL1?This compact convection oven is an integral piece of kitchen equipment. Optimal in any small to medium sized establishment. The compact convection oven is great for light commercial use, with its fan assisted convection oven the heat distribution guarantee's outstanding results every time.
The Red Label Convection Oven will prove invaluable to snack bars and coffee shops.
It brings the optimum performance of a contained oven and the versatility of a microwave to combine large output with high quality food.
This increases your restaurants cooking possibilities for every kind of meal like cooking and reheating viennoiseries, pastries, ready-made dishes, fresh, frozen or pre-raised savouries.
What’s more it comes with a double glazed door for energy efficiency!
- Internal Size: 460w x 360d x 360h (mm).
- Size: 600w x 600d x 600h (mm).
- 120 minute timer
- Temperature range: 50°C to 300°C
- Electrical loading: 3.7 KW 16A 230V~
- Plug Fitted: Yes.
- Power: 13 amp plug fitted
- Capacity: 60 litres
- Supplied with 4 trays - 43m x 30cm
- 70mm space between trays when loaded inside oven
|Temperature Range||50C to 300C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||40 KG|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Internal Size (mm)||460w x 360d x 360h|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.