MasterMix MM7S summary
For high-end performance and years of heavy duty use, it's time to rely on this stunning culinary work of art, the MasterMix 7 litre Commercial Dough Mixer.
Why should I buy the MasterMix MM7S?Anyone who's ever whipped liters of cream by hand or kneaded kilos of bread dough or beaten huge amounts of cake batter knows what a laborious task it is, and that takes up valuable time and energy, so why not let the 7 litre Master Mix take up the challenge and do all the hard work for you? The Master Mix comes with three attachments, one flat beater for mixing cake batter etc. One pastry hook for kneading all your bread dough products and a chefs whisk for whisking cream, eggs etc.
Particularly suitable to handle the heaviest mixing tasks or commercial use, works well for kneading, creaming, beating eggs, and whisking batter to effortlessly prepare dough for cakes, pastries, pizza, french bread, garlic bread sticks, or chocolate-chip cookie dough and so much more. The massive 7-litre polished stainless steel bowl perfectly accommodates big batches of heavy mixtures, and what's more it comes fully equipped with attachments for three mixing blades, so you can whisk, beat, and blend to your heart's content. Efficiently deliver more power, more capacity and more options for your commercial kitchen's round-the-clock baking needs, the MasterMix 7 litre Commercial Dough Mixer is here to change the way the world mixes!
Can be used in a wide range of catering establishments from bakeries to pizza parlors the master mix is essential.
The smooth start minimizes splatter and the messy clean up involved, with moisture resistant switches you won't be in for a shock.
- Size (mm): 412x 235x430h
- 0-1020 rpm
- Whisk, beater and hook inluded
- 13 amp plug fitted
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||7 Litres / 0.5kg dry flour|
|Finish||White painted finish|
|Material||White painted finish|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.