- Helping to cater in demanding environments such as cafeterias, canteens and restaurants
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage. Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs.
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency. Units available to take 6 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep.
- Double skinned construction provides efficient heat retention and a cool to touch exterior - safe and energy efficient. Removable doors and shelves allow access to the fully stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
Select options at the checkout.
- 10-14 Working Days delivery
Helping to cater in demanding environments such as cafeterias, canteens and restaurants, the Panther 800 Series Hot Cupboard / Bain Marie is an effective way of holding food at the desired temperature, and is perfect for holding carvery and breakfast items either for self service or for back service.
The unit is fan assisted, providing even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
Fully 1/1 GN compatible, this unit accomodates 6 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep, while the thermostatically controlled bain marie top can be operated with wet or dry heat
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||20 - 99|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|No of Shelves included||2|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||6 x GN1/1|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)