about this product
Quick DetailsThe Lincat P6B5 Panther 670 Series Hot Cupboard with Bain Marie Top is a fan assisted hot cupboard that provides even heat distribution, units available to take 5 x 1/1 gastronorm containers up to 150 mm deep with fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage making this hot cupboard an ideal fit for your kitchen.
Why should I buy the Lincat P6B5?The Lincat Panther range hot cupboards are supplied with two heavy duty multi -section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads. The four shelf positions allow you to adjust them to meet your needs also the accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations. The Sturdy stainless steel Bain Marie with dry or wet operation (direct or indirect heat), separate thermostatic temperature control for Bain Marie and cupboard and the high grade push bar are only some of the reasons why this hot cupboard is an excellent choice. At 670 mm deep, Panther 670 Series hot cupboards are designed to fit through narrow doorways. This makes them ideal for pubs and smaller restaurants as well as nursing and care homes where plated meals are to be transported from the kitchen to the residents. Although physically smaller than the 800 Series, the 670 Series is big on features and generous on capacity. This range offers a choice of Bain maries or plain top units each in four different lengths standing 900 mm high. Bain Marie models can accommodate up to five 1/1 GN containers.
The 670 Series are designed to fit through narrow doorways. They are big on features and generous on capacity and are highly efficient achieving a 25% reduction in electricity usage compared with it predecessor.
BAIN MARIE GASTONORM PACKS AVAILABLE. SOLD SEPERATELY.
- Choice of static and mobile versions
- Units available to take 5 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20C and 99C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Thermostatically controlled bain marie top can be operated with wet or dry heat
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
- Plate Meal Capacity: 69
- No of 10'' Plates: 462
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 1775(W) x 670(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1670(W) x 540(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 5.2kW, 22.6A - Hardwired
- Weight: 161 KG
category Brand Lincat Temperature Range 20c to 99c Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire Power Supply Single Phase Hardwire Weight (kg) 136 KG Power 5.2 kW Finish Stainless Steel Internal Size (mm) 1670(W) x 440(H) x 540(D)
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 900 1775 670 Cm 90 177.5 67 Inches (approx) 35 69 26
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£54.55 £12.59 £1963.80 £432.04 £1531.76 £114.77 60
£36.60 £8.45 £2196.00 £483.12 £1712.88 £295.89 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£58.10 £13.41 £2091.60 £460.15 £1631.45 £214.46 60
£41.09 £9.48 £2465.40 £542.39 £1923.01 £506.02All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)