Lincat LRB3 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LRB3?The Lincat dry heat round pot Bain Marie comes in three sizes a one pot, two pot and three pot capacity. This Electric counter top unit has a simmerstat temperature control for ease of use. The quality of this item is second to none with the body being constructed from 430 grade stainless steel and the pots and lids being made from 304 grade stainless steel this Bain Marie will last a lifetime. This really is compact equipment that's big on value. The Lynx 400 range of counter-top catering equipment brings professional quality and reliability within the reach of every commercial caterer. Perfect for pubs, cafes, and quick service businesses, Lynx 400 products are also ideal for stand-by or specialist use in the largest of kitchens. Most of the Lynx 400 range operates at no more than 3 kW, which means that you can simply plug in and start cooking. Designed with hygiene in mind, Lynx 400 equipment is so easy to keep clean. Strong, reliable and easy to use, it's easy to see why Lynx 400 has become the benchmark for light duty commercial catering equipment.
Dry heat, Perfect for holding sauces, soups, gravy & pre-cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature.
Adjustable heat control gives added versatility.
Stainless steel round pots & lids included as standard.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||20 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.