Lincat GC46D summary
Why should I buy the Lincat GC46D?These Lincat glass display cabinet with doors comes toughened safety glass throughout with a sturdy 10 mm thick base glass and strong stainless steel shelf support brackets for extra rigidity, 6 mm thick removable shelves which are safe and easy to clean, removable sliding rear doors. The great all-round visibility and polished glass edges which enhances visual appeal of displayed items and increases sales potential make this display unit a must for your premises. Lincat's Seal selection is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
The Lincat GC46D is versatile and Good all round visibility to enhance the visual appeal of displayed items. With illuminated interiors and Doors.
- Toughened safety glass throughout with sturdy 10 mm thick base glass & strong stainless steel shelf support brackets for extra rigidity
- Removable sliding rear doors
- 6mm thick removable shelves safe & easy to clean
- Generous 150 mm shelf height for versatile display of food & non-food items
- Good all-round visibility & polished glass edges enhances visual appeal of displayed items
- Non-slip rubber feet for extra safety & security
- Dimensions: W600 x D350 x H645mm
- Shelf Dimensions: W583 x D310mm
- Rear Doors: Yes
- Weight: 38kg
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.