Lincat DF66 summary
The Lincat DF66 twin tank counter top fryer. 2 x 9 litre tanks. Comes fitted with 2 x 13 amp plugs.
Why should I buy the Lincat DF66?
One of the best selling Lincat Electric Fryer, the DF66 offers 2 x 9 litres with simple plug in operation. Made from stainless steel and with nickel spun baskets this model offers high output from a compact 600x600mm footprint. Ideal for busy outlets needing fast frying with miminum power requirements.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength and a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature and ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- 2 x 3kw 13 amp plugs fitted (total 6kw power required)
- 24kg weight
- DF66 models must not be installed into a twin socket as the current will exceed the socket current rating. Use 2 separate single sockets.
- 2 year parts and labour onsite warranty
- Body: stainless steel grade 430 stainless steel
- Tank: stainless steel grade 304 stainless steel
- Baskets: nickel plated spun wire
- Capacity 2 x 9 litre tanks
- Front drain taps with straight drainpipe for fast, easy drainage of oil - and no blockages
- Cool zone collects cooking debris - gives cleaner cooking results and saves money by prolonging the life of the oil
- Convenient twin electrical cables on DF66 twin tank model allow you to plug in to standard 13 amp sockets
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut-out maintains accurate oil temperature and ensures safe operation
- Output 16kg of frozen chips per hour.
|Temperature Range||130C to 190C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||24 KG|
|Power||2 x 3 kW|
|Capacity||2 x 9 litres|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.