Availability: Out of stock
King KH120 Hot Food Display Unit with LED Lighting
1.1kW. 3 Tier. Capacity: 120Ltr
Other Available Sizes:
- 687mm wide
- 868mm wide
- Temperature Range 30C to 90C
- Easy-clean glass and stainless steel construction
- All-round glass maximises content visibility
- Attractive curved glass front
- Easy-access sliding double glazed rear doors
- Supplied with 3 adjustable shelves
- Removable water pan helps retain humidity
- LED lighting as standard
- 120 Litre capacity
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 12:30 today)
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Saturday Delivery- £29.99 (Order before 12:30 on Friday)
- Next Working Day Before Noon Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 12:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The King KH120 heated display merchandiser is perfect for effectively offering a wide variety of hot food products such as sausage rolls, pies and pasties.
Featuring a 120 litre capacity over three shelves, the merchandiser also incorporates an attractive curved glass frame and efficient LED lighting to help maximise impulse purchases of hot food. For added functionality, the built-in water pan ensures pastries don't dry out.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
"Looks amazing just what i needed. LED lights are fab."
2 Shelves included.
The heated display also has two chrome plated wire interior shelves that you can adjust depending on the items you want to display. In total, this model has a capacity of 120 litres.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||30C to 90C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Material||Stainless Steel with black glass|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||48 kg|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Finish||Stainless Steel with black glass|
Other products from this line (View all)