Craven Steel Self Clearing Trolley Single P103
Craven P103 summaryMaterial: Epoxy coated steel. Capacity: 10 trays / 60kg
Why should I buy the Craven P103?
This 10 shelf self clearing trolley from Craven is made from high quality steel with a grey enamel finish, giving it the strength to without daily use in busy catering environments. Large castors make it easy to move to and from food service areas, helping you to maintain a clean and hygienic environment with ease.
- Grey enamel finish
- Shelf spacing: 103mm
- Easily repositioned to allow cleaning
- Made in the UK
- 5' castors - two braked with buffers all round
- Maximum weight capacity: 60kg
- Fits trays from: Min - 330(W) x 430(D)mm. Max - 360(W) x 460(D)mm
- Capacity 10 trays
- Dimensions 1343(H) x 485(W) x 578(D)mm
- Material Steel
- Finish - external Enamel, epoxy coated frame
- Warranty 1 year.
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£10.96 £2.53 £394.56 £86.80 £307.76 £23.13 60
£7.35 £1.70 £441.00 £97.02 £343.98 £59.35 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£11.67 £2.69 £420.12 £92.43 £327.69 £43.06 60
£8.25 £1.90 £495.00 £108.90 £386.10 £101.47All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Craven P103
Be the first to write a review on Craven P103
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)